Mascara on top lashes

Is it weird that I don't apply mascara on my top lashes but I do on my bottom lashes?
I don't apply on the top ones because you can't even see it... my lashes are like extremely short even with the curling!

I've tried using length, but it still doesn't look natural. It's also because my lashes don't curl. Like... they are like straight down. Lol

no its not at all lol like thats how I do it to but I do it like that because I have really long lashes try useing a lenth madscara it will make you lashes longer looking if you want =]

Curved or straight mascara wands?

no ...I dont apply it to my bottom lashes because of my eye-liner but I do on the top because I dont wear I liner on the top ... but I guess its your way of putting it on so I cant judge you on it

What kind of mascara can I get that does NOT make my lashes longer?

I don't think it's wierd at all, if you want longer lashes then get some of those fake ones at the drug store.lol

Why don't my eye lashes curl after applying mascara?