Making a blend on the computer?

Okay I don’t know if they are really called blends or not, but you know those things that fans make all the time, that are really fancy and cool looking, you can find them in fan forums, and they have like a bunch of pictures of a celeb, and words, and it is all mixed together and looks really cool. Does anybody know how to make one??

Answer #1

hmmm on you can blend 2 pictured together

Answer #2


More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Spring Former - Spring Making...

Manufacturing Machinery, Industrial Equipment, Automation Technology


Auswide Computers

Computer repair services, IT consulting, Computer hardware


Saskatoon Computer Repair

Computer Repair Services, IT Services, Technology


Caspicom Computer Services

PC Repair Services, Technical Support, IT Solutions


LCARSCom.Net | The LCARS Comp...

Technology, Business, Celebrity