Should i get the mac book air 13 inch?

Personally, I don't think so. Macs are generally overpriced and the software they run on is next to useless. The Mac Book Air looks pretty and is fairly fast, but that's about all it has going for it.

But, I'm no expert on laptops.

I can't vouch for the Air Book but I will tell you that every Apple product that I own is excellent. I have the iPhone, iPod, and the 27" iMac and have never once regretted spending the extra money for their products.

Personally, I will never own another PC after my Mac purchase. I wish I had known that at the time because I had just purchased 2 laptops about 3 months prior and they are both Dell. I will be replacing my laptop with another Mac soon.

Good luck deciding,
~Jada~

Mac computer helppp

I'm not a big fan of Apple products, but thats mostly because they are so limited & over priced. You have to buy the machine pre-built, and their OS's only run on certain hardware. Steve Jobs and the whole company's attitude bugs me. "If we can't control it absolutely, we don't want our OS to have anything to do with it".

Instant messaging for a Mac

Thats because the only thing that Dell makes that is worth anything is their servers. Everything else its over priced target practice.

Why are apple mac books so expensive?

I know very little about the inner workings of computers, so the fact that everything is totally there and accessible is amazing for me. And I will never go back to a PC. Usually by the one year mark my PC (and the brand doesnt matter, sony, compaq, hp, i've had them all) is bugging me for some reason or another. The mac I have runs like when I first bought it. It is an adjustment, but I love it. I'll admit, there's petty annoyances because certain things wont work on a mac. And so if you dont have access to a PC at all (like I have a PC, and I've always had access through work or school), I have absolutely no idea how that would go. Overall though, I LOVE my computer.

How do I fix my zoom on my Mac?