Lumpy semen

Is it normal for a man to have yellow lumpy semen?

I think so mine is

I would see a doctor even if you don't have a partner your body could have something going on. men need to get checked as well as a woman needs to.

could i be at risk?

Not really, no...you might want to see your doctor.

Why wont it go away!!?

I don't know.. my semen is always clear or white.. I think you should see a doctor.

How does one become infutile for a brief time?

Yellow?Um I dont think so..Go to a doctor

Blocked vein in breast.. I guess.. *please answer*

I had a similar (although not as severe sounding problem) with lumpy semen, almost gel-like clear globs in my ejaculate.

My doctor put me on antibiotics (Bactrim DS) for two weeks and it cleared up. In my case (can't guarantee yours) the culprit was Prostatitis, an inflammation of the prostate due to bacteria or possibly other things.

I have actually had the condition return once since (it can actually be a recurring problem for some) and another course of antibiotics cleared it up again.

I READ ABOUT THIS ON THE INTERNET ABOUT THIS BEFORE GOING TO DOCTOR AND THERE IS A LOT OF CONFLICTING OR MISLEADING INFORMATION ("you are just dehydrated", "oh its normal for it to change", etc). YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SEMEN LOOKS LIKE, SO IF IT CHANGES ODDLY, GET IT CHECKED OUT.

YMMV, but talk to your doctor! If he says it isn’t serious or doesn’t satisfy your concerns, stress to him you want to look closer at the issue for your health or go to another doctor!

Does semen stain?