Is it crazy to be 16 and engaged?

OFF COUSRE NOT YOUR NOT EVEN IN COLLEGE YET!!! YOU HAVE LIKE YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU!!!

Its not a bright idea - in my opinion people shouldn't get engaged unless they are in the position (financially, emotionally, career wise) to actually plan a wedding.

Engagement/ last name

yessUrr. If you know They are the one and Onlyy!

boy crazy

nope I am hehe

How to drive a man crazy in bed?

its alright to get engaged me and my sister were engaged at the age of 15 so no its not crazy. if you really love him and he really loves u

How to drive a man crazy with desire for you?

Ummm because I'm 16 and havn't had a real boyfriend yet I can't say I think its wrong or right. But if the loves there, which obviously it is, then it can't be too wrong. Where your age comes in, is the actual eloping. If you happy just being engaged, stay that way for a long while... 4, 5 years... till, like stephanie said, your in a position, fiancially, emotionally and career wise to make that kind of comitment. I wish you all the luck
<3Marilyn<3

Who is 16 and hadn't had a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Marilyn Monroe, once beautifully quoted " “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

The only thing that I want to tell you is, getting engaged is completely your own decision no-one can made you do things if you have decided. But make sure your partner is equally crazy for you and able to keep his promise for long, long as for life long.

If feel to share more and if decided to get engaged visit once to

Unique Engagement Rings, Diamond Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, New York Engagement Rings
Unique engagement rings, diamond rings, wedding bands, anniversary rings, Loose Diamond Search and Wedding Rings. The Best Online Jewelry Store in New York Diamond District, NY,NYC,New York,New York Engagement Rings
Eternitybyyoni ·
Sweet 15 or 16?