Am I a lesbian ?

Home More advice Sex

My boyfriend went snowmobiling for the weekend with some buddies. Friday night is always date night for us and I hate staying home. So earlier in the week I decided to get a massage. I frequent the spa often and I made the appointment with my usual therapist Ian. When I arrived last night they informed me that Ian called off but another therapist Brooklyn was filling in. When she came out and introduced herself I could help but notice how beautiful she was.She took me back to the room and she asked me some questions since she never massaged me before. Then she left soI could undress. She came back and began the massage right away I noticed how soft her hands were touching my back. She had amazing pressure for a women. After 5 minutes I began getting wet and started to moan. I was so embarrassed but I couldn't stop. I got even more aroused when I turned over and she massaged my breast. and I couldn't stop looking at her breast as they were about to come out of her shirt as she leaned over me. By the end massage I was about to burst as soon as she left the room I played with my self and I had the best orgasm of my life. I enjoyed it so much I decided to schedule another massage with Brooklyn for next Saturday After I got home and went to bed I couldn't stop thinking about her soft skin hourglass shape and beautiful breast all attributes I wish I had myself. I started getting went again so I took off my clothes garbed the lotion and began massage my breast and pussy until I had another organism.

I woke up this morning and I am still thinking about her. To be honest with you I really don't enjoy sex. I just do it for my boyfriend. I was a virgin up until I met him last year so I went 20 years without sex. Most of the time I have to fake an orgasm anyway. I'm so confused am a lesbian or not is there a way to find out?

Thanks so much Kelly