Can you buy laxatives at any age?

I know they're extremely bad for you, but I'm in need to lose weight. First of all ARE YOU ALOUD TO BUY LAXATIVES AT ANY AGE? I'm 15 years old, and I want to buy some, I would use sparingly though... PLEASE ANSWER!

Laxatives won't make or help you lose weight. They are dangerous if used for anything other than constipation.If you want to lose weight then eat healthy and exercise. There is no other way to lose weight safely without harming your body.

Some individuals are under the misconception that through the use of laxatives they can get rid of unwanted calories. Since most of the calories eaten are absorbed by the small intestine right after eating, the method of using laxatives for weight loss is actually ineffective. Many laxatives act by irritating the lining of the intestines or by directly stimulating nerves. Continual over stimulation of the intestines form laxative abuse can eventually cause the bowels to become non-responsive.

The misuse of laxatives can cause significant and severe medical complications. These complications include but are not limited to:

Abdominal pain, bloating, and fullness
Dehydration
Esophageal perforations and lacerations (Mallory-Weiss Syndrome)
Electrolyte abnormalities
Irritable bowel syndrome
Ulceration of the bowel
Malabsorption of nutrients leading to hypoproteinemia, hypoalbuminemia and calcium deficiency
Fatty infiltration of the liver
Pancreatitis
Exacerbation of hemorrhoids
Esophagitis
Melanosis coli
Gastritis
Gastric ulceration
Gastric bleeding
Intestinal injury

I don't believe there is any age limit on buying laxatives, but they are not for losing weight. They cause horrible cramping and can lead to ulcers.

Where do you get laxatives from?

Are you looking for where to buy drugs without prescriptions or you just need to get high, you need drugs such as Xanax, Phentermine, Laxatives, N-acetylcysteine, Terminalia chebula,MIDOL, Victodin, Monistat , Adderall, Oxycodone, Cyanide Cannabis oil or substances such as Weed, Marijuana, Kush, or stimulants or hormone pills?

There's one dealer who sells at cheap rate and delivers fast and is very discrete too.

Contact: weed.cubes@gmail.com

What age can you buy condoms from uni mart?