Why the juror always bite that lame excuse that the guy was crazy and hear voices to justify their crimes?

That is no excuse to forgive that crime. The guy kill that boy.Crazy or not crazy the guy must be punished. What do you think?

You question doesn't make sense.

No idea what you're talking about. Regardless, mental illness is not within a person's control. Precisely what is the point of putting someone who is mentally ill in prison? To satisfy your lust for revenge? That's not the point of putting people in prison.

What does "bite me" mean?

You are right forget my question

How to desribe that? is that going crazy or its normal?

I understand the question, but a person's mental state can sometimes drive them to do things they would not otherwise do.The criminals are still punished whether crazy or not, but they may serve their time in a halfway house rather than a prison.

Why do I do this crazy stuff to myself!?

I think i understand the question, but a person's mental state can sometimes drive them to do things they would not otherwise do.The criminals are still punished whether crazy or not, but they may serve their time in a halfway house rather than a prison.

What does this crazy dream mean?