Is it true when a guy touch your hair/head, means that they like u?

He's like 3 to 2 years older than me. I'm 18. And he only does that to me.

He also showed some gestures/signs that makes me think that he likes me. He's my friend's best friend btw.

1) He looked at me for no reason at times.
2) He touched my head/hair
3) He is always so concern whether I have eaten or not
4) He gave me some cookie yesterday.
5) He told me to txt my friend when I reached home
6) Whenever we chat on FB... he tries to keep the conversation going.
7) He waited for me to climb up the stairs while my cousin and his girlfriend walked first. (we were @ a club)
8) whenever we walk side by side, he doesn't mind how close we are.
9) whenever our friends and I are just standing somewhere. He'll stand beside me
10) He put his arm around my waist when I almost tripped.

yeah I agree with princexx.
but it seems he is attracted to you

I say he likes you but im not sure but it really seems liek he does

Where do guys touch?

it just sounds like hes 1 of or your best mate I have a mate like that but I think of him more as a brother :)

Is it true that when a girl asks a guy to listen to a song, it's because the lyrics are all the words she's afraid to say?

Hahahz... that girl is my cousin's best friend. So you guys really think he likes me? But he told me he treats me like his sister... but he treats me really special... like he care for me a lot and he txt me a lot.. We would txt each other the whole day.

When a guy touches your Face means?

I think she meant her cousins girlfriend x_e why would her cousin be walking with his friends girlfriend up the steps??

How else can I touch my guy when we make out??

he's attracted to you christel I agree with princexx as well

Guys, where do you like to be touched?

it sounds like he does...but he has a girlfriend like you said in number 7...so would you really trust him if you dated him? because he may just fall for some other girl behind your back and do what he's doing to you to them...
also are you sure he's not just protecting you since your younger then him?
flirt back and see how he reacts it's all you can do...but dont upset his girlfriend

how can I turn my guy on?

If a guy touches our head it usually means you have a deep bond, according to my book. However, do you know if he sleeps around a lot? He may just be a charmer trying to get you into bed. I should think not as he is your friends best friend but you can never be sure. Hope this helped. X

Best way to give a guy head