Is it true that air kills sperm?

Is it true that when sperm reaches the air it will die?

haha, it does not die when it reaches air, how do you think the sperm donors do? they don't go masturbate in a air tight room...
it will not die, it still works so be careful yo

& remember don't be a fool, wrap that tool

Dear sweetie00,
No, in fact sperm lives for a few hours or more exposed to air. Sperm can live a long time under finger nails and on towels etc.
Sue...good luck

Is it true that sperm dies once it hits the air?

Sperm that is outside of the body can live anywhere from 20 minutes to about an hour. You should avoid contact with semen while it is still wet to avoid live sperm and bacteria. If the semen is dry, wiped off or washed off - the sperm dies.

It really depends on the environment and many factors.(temperature, humidity etc.)

xox
Sika

Can a vinegar kill the sperm cell inside you ?

yeah I know sperm lives about 3-7 days inside the woman.
depending on several things.

Why does sperm smell?

Wikipedia:

Sperm life can be up to 3 days inside the female unless it is in the air or is mixed with another liquid.

Can saliva kill precum and or sperm?

Actually sperm can live INSIDE a female for up to 7 days, again as long as the conditions are right.

xox
Sika

can vinegar kill sperm?

NO NO NO!!!
When sperm dries out it dies.
Big difference.

Can drinking vinegar kill you?

If I used soap and water to wash it off after masterbating and about 5 hours later I rub it against my girlfriend without penetration, could she still get pregnant?

how long can sperm survive out of the body??