Is it dangerous to swallow your boyfriends cum? does it taste bad?

No! it's not dangerous.The taste can depend on what your boyfriend has eaten and drank before hand.Cum is quite good for you!It's high in protein and low in fat.And get him to taste you as well.

Semen doesn't have much nutritional value. the taste varies depending on his diet. If he eats junky food then it will taste bad if he is a healthy eater than you might actually like his taste. It's usually salty but not bad in my experience.

Like the others said, it's dangerous because STDs can be transmitted. Make sure you and your partner are clean and monogamous (faithful!).

There have been studies that show the more you swallow your man's seed the more susceptable you are yo becoming pregnant through vaginal intercourse. But of course that hasn't been proven.

Swallow away, most guys really like it.

What shall I do- I love my boyfriend but he's a really bad kisser?

It can be dangerous to swallow cum or give a blowjob because STD's and HIV can be transmitted this way putting you or your partner at risk. If you are both healthy then there is no risk or danger in indulging in this activity. Most people do not consider cum to taste good as it can have a sour taste or undesirable constituency (lumpy or gelatine like). That being said some poeple love the taste and love swallowing it.

What do you do, my boyfriend says my puss taste and smell weird?

A tablespoon of semen contains approximately six calories. Semen does contain protein, but it also contains all kinds of chemicals and minerals, including water, sugar, calcium, chlorine, magnesium, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and zinc. But it does not contain enough of any of these things to be considered "nutritious."
What's sperm made up of?

It contains at least 3 vitamins: C, B12, and E. It also contains important minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, and phosphor. Two sweeteners, fructose (found in fruits) and sorbitol are in there too. It also contains proteins. Strangely, all this makes sperm an exceptional nutritional supplement (but not one that can ever substitute a balanced diet, experts warn). It also contains a trace of cholesterol and sodium

Why is it bad that I am 14 and my boyfriend is 11?

it is only dangerous if he has an std. otherwise it is actually very good for you. some women say that men make up lies about its benifits to trick us into swallowing. i think men have made up a bunch of lies to trick us into it.. but there are a number of scientific truths about it too.. swallowing semen can improve your complexion, help depression, increase your energy, help prevent problems during a pregnancy, reduce morning sickness, and reduce your odd's of breast cancer. I have only tasted my husbands semen. i have been told that different men taste different.. much the same as our vagina's taste different from each other.

Is it bad that I don't have a boyfriend?

How to survive a breakup

Getting over someone is hard. You've been dumped and the world is about to come to an end. Shorten the process and move on with your life with this free guide from Funadvice.