Is it ok to start kissing at the age of 13?

I'm thirteen and
I just got my first boyfriend... he's goth I'm sorta like an emo and I guess we both makes each other happy
and 2 days later (when we started going out) we already start kissin (which was both our first kiss)... like 2day he keep on kissin me in d lips ... but not tongue kiss yet... but he told me that next time he'll put his tongue...

is this a gud sign or a bad sign?
I want to knoe if its gud that he already started kissin me and that... we both want to tongue kiss as soon as we c each other again (because he going 2 U.K for a week)

It's okay to kiss ... but it's a group choice if you dont want to you dont haft to. I'm 15 and i've never had a kiss and i've had many boyfriends.. but I want my first kiss to be with somone speical. I have a boyfriend now and we would of been going out 4 months in a couple of days. So it doesn't matter.. physical stuff just isn't all part of a relationship.

What age do most girls start fingurin themselves..?

I think its great. just as long as thats all you do then it awsum. way betta than just imaginin it isint it. kissing I mean

What do you do when a guy kisses your neck?

Where is a place to kiss in school?

It's always okay to kiss but just be careful and don't let it go any futher than that. You're still way too young for anything than kissing.

When im kissing, should I be doing anything?

What is the difference between a 1st kiss and a 1st REAL kiss?

depends, people can say "I love you" and not mean anything by it. I love to use the saying "Love is like winter, only the strong survive" which is very true.

What Turns A Dude On While Kissing? Male Responses Only

What age did you first get fingered?

I think that it's okay to kiss at age 13. But ONLY kiss him. Don't let him go ot even TRY to go ANY further than that.
Kissing is alright though.

What's the best place to start fingering a girl?

Kissing is alright though.

How do I start a dirty text message conversation?

Just because he kisses you, doesn't mean he loves you. It means he likes you. Because of the factor of your age, I seriously doubt that he loves you. But he might. Ask him.

Who knows if it's possible to get alittle organism from kissing?

uhhh...ya I mean if its ok that I had sex at 13 I dont see anything wrong by kissing

its okay to kiss...but DONT go any futher than that.!!
you're still too young.

you're still too young.

hey txs 4 d advice.... do u think dis means he luvs me?

No this does' mean he loves u

No this does' mean he loves u

hey txs 4 d advice...

hey txs 4 d advice...