I wanna loose weight as fast as possible!

I want to loose weight like really fast.
I want to loose about 15 to 20 kilos!
hellppp mee :)

Try smaller portions at meal time. Supplement your hunger with water or even a light vegetable snack. Then excercise for about 30-60 minutes about and hour after you ate. The pounds will shred off quickly. But you ave to stay devoted to the regime you are about to put yourself under.

just dont eat fried stuff, cookies, creamy things. eat fresh fruits, salads, water,juices, low fat milk. exercise twice a day for atleast 20 mins. never overeat.

How to drop weight very fast after giving birth?

instead of eatin 3 meals a day with large proportions try 5 times a day with few proportions. Dont eat between meals, and drink a lot of water... start workin out.. cardio basically if you want to lose weight..

I dont seem to loose any weight

chop your leg off (just kidding)

There is no qiuck safe way to lose weight go to a gym or download a trainigg a diet scheduel but to lose that amount of weight safely it could take more than 6 months

I need to loose 20 Fast