How do i make a ganster fall in love with me?

GANGSTERS ARENT AS MEAN AS DEY S0UND..& just B REAL W/HEM & HEL START FALLiN iN L0VE W/U..I've D0NE iT before..G0TEN 1 2..=]]

It's hard really because they don't spend alot of time with you. They keep things to themselves and most of them end up getting killed . They ait that friendly and they can use you its a bad situation if your getting with one you don't know what he could do. Everyone respects them but most of us are scared of them. A gangster won't look twice at you only if you are in the same house or room as him. He's at a party or a house full of people.

143=I love you 225=?

u've already mentioned the word "gangster", which is a negative term for us, so why on earth would you like somone like that? don't tell me u admire him just because he's cool.. hope u think this out before taking action..

Im in love with cousin, how should I know she loves me too?

girl, i love gangstas and they are not as bad as people think. jus let him know what you feel and i know that he will always be with you and he might do what he want but he will note that he have a girl but some gangstas are hard to deal with

What to say after someone jokingly says I love you?

YOU CANT FORCE ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING THEY DONT WANT TO DO!

What if I'm falling in love with a married woman?