I blew my ACL 2 weeks before regionals!

Home More advice Sports & Activities

im a competitive figure skater and I have been skating since I was 2 years old.
2 days ago I was on the ice and I twisted my knee and I heard a pop, so we went to the hospital because I couldnt walk and I found out that I tore my ACL. GREAT!
im so pissed, REGIONALS is 2 weeks away and now I cant compete!
I broke my arm in february and I had to have surgery so I was off the ice for 2 months, then I tore a ligament in my foot and I finally got back into shape after hitting a down period where I wanted to quit skating.

I was really pumped for regionals because this is my last year I have a chance at NATIONALS before I have to move up to a higher level/group!!.

right now I dont know what to do, I dont know if I should keep skating after my knee gets better or quit. this year has been filled with injuries and obstacles but I love skating, its my life and I feel like I didnt fight this hard just to quit right but still it takes a lot of work to get back into shape

NEED HELP!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!?