How to treat a cut inside a human mouth?

also rinsing your mouth with a mixture of 1 teaspoon hydrogen peroxide in 8 ounces of warm water. spit it out, DON'T SWALLOW.
a light salt solution (same amounts) works also. be careful not to use too much salt.

clean the cut with hydrogen peroxide, but dont swallow it! be careful when eating, and it shoould heal fast =]

Why does foam come out of your mouth when you die?

I've used a product called Orabase on cuts and sores in my mouth. It does on like a paste but in your mouth seals off the sore.

how do you get the taste of cum out of your mouth?

Use some ice on the outside of your face, and that's about it. Try not to eat any "rough" foods for a few days.

Can you get pregnant even if he doesnt cum inside you?

my tooth cut my lip at school when a football hit my lip very very fast!
the first thing the medical people did was , rinse the mouth then clean with a tissue
then ice it for 20 mins , it should get better within 2-3 days.

Why inside of my vagina is itchy?

The inside of your mouth is considered a treasure trove of bacteria, so keeping a cut on the inside of your mouth clean may seem like a hard thing to do. Here are a few ideas to help it to heal:

* rinse your mouth out with mouth wash
* use peroxide on the cut, but don't swallow it.
* rinse your mouth out with salt water

Do these things several times a day to keep bacteria away from the cut. It should heal relatively fast.

birth control can I still get pregnant if he cums inside?