How to produce breast milk with out pregnancy?

I've heard that you can trick your body into thinking it's pregnant but I've never known anyone that can actually do this. Aside from that I don't think there's anyway to do it. I've known mothers who can't breast feed because they can't produce enough milk and the doctors have said there's nothing they can do.

Sorry

If you take 8 20 minute sessions a day for a month you can produce brest milk. Try rubbing your nipples, massaging your breasts, using a pump or having your sexual parners suck on them ( dont just suck attach yourself to it like a baby does).

It can vary from woman to woman.

How can I produce breast milk without pregnancy?

A discharge can come from one or more of these ducts. Nipple discharge can occur normally during the last weeks of pregnancy and after childbirth when breast milk is produced. A nipple discharge can also be normal in women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding, especially during the reproductive years.

I want to produce breast milk