Well there are spots on my face a very long time...just because I seemed to hv pimples and scratched them...now the spots wont get off...
Any advice to this not involving products.. :)
Bless you people
Natural remedies help to lighten dark spots and make your skin lighter.
• An effective home remedy to cure the problem of dark skin would be to mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice and ½ tsp of almond oil. Make a paste and apply this on the face. Apart from removing the tan, it would also make the skin shine.
• Take some oatmeal along with curd and tomato juice. Apply this mixture on the face and keep it for about 20 minutes. Wash your face with cold water.
• Potato acts as a very good bleaching agent. Slice a potato and keep them over the face. This would lighten the marks.
• Take a little turmeric powder and add a few drops of lime juice. Apply this on the darkened area. This would help to reduce tan effectively.
• Dry some orange peels. Then, mix them to a bowl of curd. This would be beneficial in removing tan. Keep this for about 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
Hmm from what you are discribing you have scars..Scars Don't "come off" But! You Can Make them Less Noticable..Use Lemon Juice Or Honey,But the Best Solution Is To Drink Plenty Of Water And Use Vitemin E Oils( On Your Skin.)..OR Go See A Docter and They Will Do their Best To Help They Use Some Kind Of VERY Cold Water I Forgot what its Called..But It Does Not Hurts..
If you eat a good diet and drink lots of water keep your face clean with soap and water. I've heard that you can shock your pores open with cold water use soap them wash off with warm water to close your pores . Hope that helps x