How to decrease my appetite?
1. Drink icey water before you eat
2. Brush your teeth before you eat
3. Eat something small when you're not quite hungry (eg. A packet of raisins) so that you'll never be "hungry".
4. Be more natural with your food. Don't treat food like an item. Eat when you want to. This prevents you from getting obsessed with food, meaning that you either hate it or love it.
5. Get into the habit of reading the calorie lable. It reminds you of what you're eating.
eat some mangos. I was trying 2 lose weight one time so asked my doc if it is ok 2 eat mangos. she said that it was ok because it has a lot of fiber and you can miss up to about 2 or 3 meals
Drink an 8 ounce glass of water before eating.