How long is average for my age?

I wanted to know what length and width is right for a limp and hard dick? Mine is 3 1/2 limp and 5-5 1/2 inches hard. Is that normal?

I still find Kinsey's statistics a little strange. If you take a careful look at the numbers, you'll see that there's no bell curve. In other words, if the most common tool size is 6 inches, you'd expect the next common (mode average) to be either side of that, I.e. 5.75, 6.25. Instead, there aren't many that size at all, and it quickly jumps to the next most common being 6.5.

So my guess is that these stats came from men who measured themselves, and of course they would round up to the nearest good sounding thing. I did put the numbers into Excel and the chart showed the noticeable jumps at five and a half, six, six and a half, and seven. Sounds too convenient and I don't think nature rounds up to inches.

I've read other studies that say the average is 4.8, although I can't recall where.

dont worry about that if you find the right girl she should like you for you and not your dick

How long do herpes outbreaks lastr?

Sounds very normal. Some are large when they're flaccid, and just get harder, not much bigger. Others are tiny like a finger and grow into giant things. And all that's in between those two extremes is perfectly ok and lots of fun :)

Why do they call it aging "gracefully?"

No such thing as normal, but as for average, it looks like that is 6 inches:

Here are the statistics on erect pen*s lengths for white college men, in quarter-inch lengths measured by The Alfred C. Kinsey Institute for Sex Research (from the point where the pen*s meets the body along the top to its tip):

Percent length
0.2 percent 3.75 inches
0.3 percent 4 inches
0.2 percent 4.25 inches
1.7 percent 4.5 inches
0.8 percent 4.75 inches
4.2 percent 5 inches
4.4 percent 5.25 inches
10.7 percent 5.5 inches
8 percent 5.75 inches
23.9 percent 6 inches
8.8 percent 6.25 inches
14.3 percent 6.5 inches
5.7 percent 6.75 inches
9.5 percent 7 inches
1.8 percent 7.25 inches
2.9 percent 7.5 inches
1 percent 7.75 inches
1 percent 8 inches
0.3 percent 8.25 inches
0.3 percent 8.5 inches
0.1 percent 8.75 inches
0.1 percent 9 inches

(note: 1 inch = 2.54 cm, 0.25 inch = 0.635 cm)

What's the average weight for my age group?

5 1/2 is exactly average for men 13+, according to the infallible wiki. (no link, since ithe wiki contains graphic pictures)

What was the average age to start a period in 1969?