How does vinegar help with weight loss?

Hi

I tried the vinegar (applecider vinegar did my research and it did not work for ME)

I am currently trying to lose 100 lbs so far I have lost 8lbs on my first month, no starving required. When it comes to losing weight it's extremely difficult, but it can be done.

You need to start with determination, discipline and really want it.

I'm giving you these websites for you to get more info :
myspace.com/herbalrus,
(please read the blogs)
and on herbalnutrition.net/jemmvli
you can get more info on your health.

Remember there are many people offering you many products but I myself am a living testimony and I am also tired of my overweight issue I've battled with it all my life. Don't take other peoples word for it do it yourself.

I currently don;t have pics of me posted due to the embarrasment of how I look and anybody with a weight issue knows that taking pics is not a fun thing to do. But I will post them as soon as I feel I can dig up the courage to take the after pic. I do have the before pic.
hope to hear from you. jemmvli

Vinegar as we know is just overly fermented wine or juices But to qualify this answer it depends on what type of vinegar. Primarily vinegar in the past has been used as a supplement because of the vitamins it contains.

Take apple cider vinegar for example
Blood pressure:
The potassium in ACV along with other substances makes the blood thinner and is helpful in controlling blood pressure.

Cholesterol control:
Many heart attacks are caused by high fats and cholesterol in your blood. The fiber in ACV helps to absorb fats and cholesterol by expelling them from the body as waste materials.

Diabetes:
The dietary fiber in ACV is also helpful in controlling glucose levels in the blood.

Arthritic pains:
Many suffer from this disease in the west and it is caused by the gathering of metabolic toxic waste in the tissues. In this context, ACV speeds up metabolism and excretes the toxic wastes from the tissues.

Strong Bones:
Minerals like manganese, calcium, magnesium, silicon and iron develop bone mass and make them stronger.

Yeast Infections:
ACV is also useful for yeast infections like Candida caused by the unbalance of acid levels in the body. Making a solution of ACV in warm water and douching can help with the symptoms.

Chest congestion:
Apple cider vinegar is also useful in flu or chest congestion. Applying ACV with pepper on the chest can help relieve some of the congestion.

Sore Throat:
If you have a sore throat, gargle with ACV mixed with water.

Digestion:
In your digestive system hydrochloric acid and pepsin are two essential components that break down the food to be digested properly. The lack of these components can cause food poisoning. ACV has ability to enhance their functionality and help prevent food poisoning.

Nasal Congestions:
Apple cider vinegar is sometimes helpful in nasal congestion.

But not all vinegars are equal white vinegar, which in my house hold is commanly used for cleaning doesn't have all the attributes as cider or rice vinegar, ect. Get the idea? So it depends primarily what vinegar your talking about. For a good change I highly recomend rice vinegar just for flavor! its not strong and your not going to get as much of that noxious eye watering fumes as you do with white and apple. You can usualy find it with the japanese food section at your grocery store since you can't make sushi with out it! But its much more than that. As for weight loss be yourself screw weight loss its a american made concept to sell stuff and use vinegar for medicinal and cooking agents! All the stuff about weight loss changes every few months anyway, hell I remember when I was young a had a aunt that went on a peanutbutter diet..laughs, she only gained 35 pounds that she was suppose to be losing.

rapid weight loss

ketozin These supplements make a lot of claims as to the benefits they bring you during your workout and after. They claim to help you thanks to vasodilation-a process which opens the blood vessels in your body and increases blood flow with regular fitness and exercises-but this is actually one of the biggest scams on the weight lifting market.

Ketozin Weight Loss Shark Tank Diet Reviews | Reduce Extra Body Fat
As you Read Natural ingredients of Ketozin weight loss shark tank product Reviews, it is proved that it is the best weight loss supplements among all.
Fitose ·
Will drinking Apple Cider Vinegar help weight loss?