How do i unblock my insignia computer if i forget password?

its a InsiGnia computer, but I have forgotten my password to access my account. I am the owner but I havnt used the computer for about more then a year since I gotten a new computer.

howtos:

http://www.funadvice.com/howto/how_to_recover_and_reset_password_in_windows_7vistaxp20032knt

But thing you can do is press f10 in the startup and restart your computer again.

How to unblock a firewall?

The first thing you should do is check whether you really forget login password or not. When we install Windows, it automatically creates an account “Administrator” and sets its password to blank. So if you have forget your user account password then try this:
Start system and when you See Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, press ctrl+alt+del keys Twice and it’ll show Classic Login box. Now type “Administrator” (without quotes) in Username and leave Password field blank. Press Enter and you will be able to log in Windows.

Or you can get into the Safe Mode to reset your account password from “Control Panel -> User Accounts”. In Safe Mode Windows will show this in-built Administrator account in Login screen.

Windows XP and further versions also provide another method to recover forgotten Password by using “Reset Disk”. If you created a Password Reset Disk in Past, you can use that disk to reset the password. To know more about It, please visit http://funadvice.com/r/bmituo065ce you want to save time and without lose anything,recommend you to use a third party software--Windows Password Rescuer 3.0.It can recover windows 7/vista/xp/2008/2003/2000 password within several minutes. No need to reinstall your operation system.Only four steps to recover the password: Step 1: Download Windows Password Rescuer 3.0
Step 2: Burn bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive
Step 3: BIOS setting,setup your computer boot from CD/DVD or USB
Step 4: Reset Windows password by a few clicks.

how do I unblock a buddy on my list