How can my boyfriend adopt my child?

1 answers

Recent Questions Love & Relationships  Add Answer

ANSWER #1 of 1

As far as I know, you must have consent from the biological father, and he has to sign his parental rights over to your boyfriend. But I am not sure exactly how to go about doing that.

Add your answer to this list