How to move out of my Mom's house to live with my best friend?

okay it s not to go live with a boy no with a girl my best friend in South Dakota Beth she lives with her mom dad and lil brother shes a 16 yr old and im 15 am I able to move out of my moms house and go that far away to live with my friend or is that illegal

Answer #1

no, not really unless your parents were abuseing you or it was not a fit house to live you could get emancipated which means you can move out early and if your parents let you move then they can sign that and you can live over there.

Answer #2

well why do you want to move out of your moms so bad do you two not get along?

Answer #3

you can only get emancipated when your 16, person above me. wait until then.

More Like This

Parents & Family

Parenting, Marriage, Childcare

Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Best Senior Care

Elderly Care Services, Home Care Services, Assistance Services


Apricus Senior Living Consult...

Senior Living Communities, Senior Living Consultancy, Elder Care Services


Kids Chat Room Online

Online Safety for Kids, Child Development, Parenting Tips


Living with Lindsay Lifestyle

Business, Entrepreneurship, Work from Home



Senior Living Communities, Retirement Communities, Senior Apartments