How to make my booty bigger?

Ok...I Have A Little Tooty Booty RIGHT!! Ok...I Want To Know How Can I Make It Bigger...Ya know...A Little Junk In My Trunk! Haha

ok here's the thing, do some squats, don't, I repeat DO NOT eat mcdonaldz. it works for some people like me :) and I have a great butt, then my friends asked me what I did, I told the m and they did it and got wider..not cute! try the squats

Milk does a body good, but I don't think it makes your butt bigger. lol. You will have to do exercises to build up muscles in your butt. They also make undergarments that plump up the butt. But eating something specific will not work. It will make all of your body bigger, not just your butt. Try being happy with yourself.

How do you make your boobs grow bigger?

idk if this is true but alot of people say if u drink milk itll make your butt get bigger well idk but i drink milk and i have a good butt ... lol idk but why not try unless u dont like milk l8r

What food will give you a bigger bottom and hips?

I doing squats and it's working try it!!!

Will putting Vitamin E oil on your boobs make them bigger?

fried twinkies

How can I naturally make my boobs bigger?

Hmm,try eating a lot of macdonaldz. I had a flat/small butt all my life then this one time I started eating macdonaldz like everyday after about 2 weekz my butt had actually gotten plump I went frm size 5 to 7 and most of the weight went to my booty:) umm my butt is back flat right now though kuz I decided that I liked being slim and went on a diet :-)

How can I make my breasts bigger?

ahaha. try lower-body exercises. also, i heard that carbs from bread & pasta goes towards your butt/thighs. and you could try chocoolate=)

How to get bigger boobs?

I really dont like bread are milk but my friend said eat beef ramen noodles

Do cod liver oil tablets & omega3 tablets make your boobs bigger?

u cant really make your butt get bigger I have a bigger butt and I hate it!!! I have always wanted a smaller one even tho im thin I dont like trunk!! haha

Do Leggings make your butt look bigger, is that why they are worn?