How can i make my teeth whiter?

how can I make my teeth whiter? like their white but I brush and floss and stuff but what can I do to make em whiter

crest white strips for like two weeks straight works really well, every few months.

buy a whitening toothpaste (there is this one I used to use, it's a gold coloured package) could be colgate , im not sure.. bu you'll notice the change in about 2 weeks, don't expect sooner results.. they take a while to become effective!

How do you get whiter teeth?

brushing and flossing is key. My dentist was impressed with my teeth in between checks and he asked me about how I was brushing and whitening.

I told him I brought an electric tooth brush and brushed for 2 cycles for a total or4 minutes twice a day. I also use Crest Pro-Health paste and good floss picks and I gargle with straight peroxide (in the brown bottle) before I brush and floss then finish after brushing and flossing with Listerine. I also occasionally use the new Crest "seal" whitner...they stay in place and are worth the money. I use them overnight. Funmail me if you wish :-) good luck

How can I make my teeth whiter if I have braces?

They have dental whitner kits I get mine at target

How do I get whiter teeth naturally?

ichibanarky is right, baking sodea, or you could byt theose whitening gels they sell!

How can you get whiter teeth?

Brush with baking soda each day...it's not a quick solution (it takes a few days to notice any change) but it's cheap and easy to do and the effects last awhile (I actually do this every day)

How to make my teeth whiter?

You can buy some White strips such as Crest White strips, or you can get a Mouth Wash such as Listerine whitening foam rinser or something like that.
Good luck.

Is it true that sperm makes your teeth whiter?