How can i get my parents out of the house?

My mom doesn't work, and doesn't like to go out much, but I want to invite my boyfriend over while she and my dad are out, but I never seem to be home alone!! Also, I need to get my sister out of the house too!

Recent Questions Parents & Family  Add Answer

I'll contact the aliens and tell them to temporarily abduct your parents. Meanwhile you and your boyfriend can do whatever.

P.S. Do you want you parents brains probeb or not?

why do you have to go to your house? why cant you go to his house or something? well plan a dinner or something, then the night of it say your sick and want to stay home. Then call your boyfriend and tell him to come over.

How can I move out of my parent's house at 14?

start changing an apperance just until they leave

How can I get my parents to let me sleepover my boyfriends house?

Start the house on fire, then sneak your boyfriend in the back door while they flee out the front.

How do I tell my parents that I smoke?

thats so funney I would go to my bofriends house!
good luck

pooka

How can I go to a concert without my parents knowing?

shoot them less complicating xD

Who walks naked around the house?

I have the same problem and I live with my boyfriend in his mum and dads house so I know how that feels

meeting daughter's boyfriend's parents

tell them you just started your period and need pads and tampons asap..be specific though..u gotta make it so they spend a long time at the store...you'll probably only get an hour depending on how close you live to the store..

how does a 13 year old get a dildo without her parents knowing?

Suggest they go out on a date or something and offer ideas of things that they can do! It works like a charm! My parents usually stay out til 11 or one in the morning! Goodluck! ;)

How do I convince my parents to let me sleep with my boyfriend?

military parent house