How big is the penis of a guy in 8th grade?

ok im 14 and im a girl in 8th grade. I have a ton of guy friends I I don't know if they lie or what. haha sorry for asking this question. but im just curious. how big is a guys c*ck in 8th grade???

A regular penis is about 5-6 inches. But sense most 14 year olds are in puberty, its probably a little smaller. Mine is about 7.2 inches and I give it an inch wide, give or take

when mine is stiff it goes like 4cm but it depends if there tall it might be longer if there short it might be chubby I really don't know because I don't look at ma m8s stiffys lol

X-Quayle-X

If a guy s penis is too big and hurts will i stretch?

You are entirely too young to be asking this question. They are all probably lying...they're kids just like you are! How about asking about science, or college? Your a young lady, you should have more slef respect!

Why do guys like big bums

ask them your self hahahahaha...

Is it normal for a guy's penis to be sore after sex?

I beleive that

Does sex hurt when a guy has a big penis?

I am in grade 8 and I never wanted to tell anyone this but its to help someone out when mine is stiff its 6 inches long and 1 inch wide hope I help.

How/will it hurt when having sex when a guy has a big penis :) ??

It depends on the guy, everyone is different. Some are very small, some are normal, and some are even big.

hope I helped, xoxo :)

Do guys care if our legs are big?

There really is NO certain size. Its all depends on genetics!

Is my penis too big?

I’m in 8th grade and mine is 6.5 long and 5.5 around

How does a guy measure the lenght of his penis?