I want to go a red color like paramore decode her hair color

urmm how bright ginger did it go /??

cause urm I have pure blacky brown hair (dyed) im naturaly blonde lol

I want to go a red color like paramore decode her hair color and I was wonderin if you can help me or give me some addvice ???

Answer #1

go to a sally beauty supply :S??

Answer #2

go to a sally beauty supply my friend holly and I dyed her hair like this on accident…it was an auburn color but it turned into a pinkish red it looked really good you might need 2 tubes of the dye but you will only need one bottle of the develop it will tell which one you need…GET GLOVES…we forgot to and my hands were pink for a week…and get a mixing bowl and the brush to put it on your hair it should run you under 20 bucks for this put trust me you will get good results :) I think the color was like popping red or something like that…there is sample hair look for one close to the color.

Answer #3

You could get your hair stripped to its natural colour then dye it. I highly recommend you do not do it yourself with a homedye kit because 10/10 time dark hair messed up when trying to go lighter and you will have an unsatisfied colour

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

Iconic Hair

Hair Care, Beauty Products, Fashion Accessories

Advisor

Scottsdale Hair Salon

Hair Salon, Beauty Salon, Hair Styling

Advisor

Indique Hair

Hair Extensions, Wigs, Beauty Products

Advisor

Belle Hair

Beauty, Hair Care, E-commerce

Advisor

Envy Me Hair Salon

Hair Salon, Beauty Salon, Hair Care