Help!!! place where i can talk to an online police officer free?

well it all depends whats going on if you can or not if ure being raped and would like to report it yes but if its nothign mager then no

I don't think so..why would u???

what does it mean when somebody says help me help you?

I would tend to doubt it. But, you can call the Business line for the police department in your city and they may help you. Keep in mind that they usually won't give you "legal advice" but they may be able to supply the answers you seek.

Just look in the front section of your phone book for the police department office number (not the 911 number).

If the question/problem is domestic/family related, you might also check out your state's local child protective services agency in your city.

Welcome to Fun Advice!

Simply a Rose to brighten your day,
        And maybe lessen the cares in your way;
        And also, too, to help you to know,
        That in knowing you, many others grow!

Riddle - what can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks.

how do i get janet hyatt from a place here in salt alk city utah. you see she came to salt lake city. and a guy paid hr way from nigeria and janet is living with him. and she was spaose to come to place. that guy that paid her way from nigeris wanted to be paid back and he has. now he want money for gas to bring janet hyatt here to my place. than he got the 80.00 to bring janet here than he come up wwith a story that janet broke somthing in his car and he want us to paid for it. and i think he is holding janet hostage. cause he does't want her to leave there and she wants to come to my place here in salt lake city utah. so is there anything you can do to get janet here to my place .she really wants to com to my place so we can husband and wife.and she is at 77 north sun arbor terrace #115 Salt Lak City Utah plase hlp me get her out of ther sh does not want to be thre at all sh hates th guy and he is in fact holding her hostage so go and get her and bring her to richard st pleeae

Help!!! I told a huge lie, need to get out w/o telling truth!!!

Can we put a o. New tv an d a lolice station ad. Schools and a announce. Noise a d. Screaming. Outs of and. Telling a what a she a w wants to a get arrested and. Stop computer talking a and. Entering my head. When a again t a law all away vatvh. a catch aid. Raped. She. Doe

Mean neighbors, how can I get revenge?

Screaming outside is a screaming computer . Is a not a nadine a george Sonya half a now even

Can cops follow you and pull you over for nothing?

Now she says what all.file.for lea. 302722014 social.sercities and ..pill a theft and a.doctors.theft go r a.lea...fan ..any' home all.going and.a.cant the other e. House an over hear and.what says a Want and.a.go away in a other a side and ..s doesn't no a what a doing

How to get out of a big lie, without telling the truth?

talk cop recruiter online