Funadvice Logo

What are the things on the end of a heel called and can they be replaced or repaired?

Home More advice Beauty & Style

I have these heeled ankle boots. You know how on the end of heels they have a little thing of plastic on the end that's for grip or traction? Well, I've worn those down so if I try to walk in them, I start slipping. I wanted to know if I could go to the repair shop if it's possible to fix.