harrassing debt collector

Who can I report a harrassing debt collector to?

Answer #1

It is my understanding that the FCC is responsible for prosecuting illegal activity if it takes place over the phone.

Answer #2

you should contact a qualified and dedicated debt consultant. they work with your creditor to reach mutually acceptable settlements that will save your money and time, and enable you to discharge your debt.

they helped my friend with her credit card debt and saved her from bankruptcy.

you should call Credit Card Relief toll free on 877-867-3090

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Best Debt Consolidation Compa...

Financial Services, Personal Loans, Debt Relief


Free Debt Reviews

Debt Relief Services, Financial Services, Credit Counseling


Govt Debt Relief

Government Services, Financial Assistance, Debt Relief


Global Debt Advisory

Financial Services, Debt Management, Consulting Services


Best Debt Solutions

Financial Services, Debt Management, Credit Counseling