What funny thing can i do for my friend's birthday?

I want to do something interesting not just a party because I already got that figured out but I want to make my friend something or do a fun activity, like pop out of a box or something funny. Help me that is all I got going so far for something to do and her birthday is tomorrow and I have no money. I just want to make her something. help me please!

Recent Questions Entertainment

classic gesture is to downplay to the point of annoying, and in the end surprise your dear one with a big group surprise.

do you have time to organize a potluck party?

good food and getting together will show your dear one who much she is loved. isnt that the whole point? you dont need a big fat fancy gift. show it with a gesture.

The popping out of a box things sounds awesome! At least in my opinion.

How to have a good birthday if my family and friends aren't here?

friend birthday, mate birthday

How to survive a breakup

Getting over someone is hard. You've been dumped and the world is about to come to an end. Shorten the process and move on with your life with this free guide from Funadvice.