Why do i hump things?

Okay, sometimes when I'm alone at my house.. I usually take of my clothes, and HUMP things? I do it because it feels good. I don't know why I do it. I can't help it either! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. How do I stop? Why am I doing this? And how do I stop?

hey I always hump things caause I always feel gorny im just like you by the way are you sexy

cause I wanna hump you

ooohhh I feel horny !!!

If this shows up twice, sorry. I'm new here. I just wanted to let you know that what's going on is completly normal. I went through something similar. I found that making out with my boyfriend more often helped a lot. It kept my mind off things I wasn't really comfortable with and offered me pleasure also. I don't know if you have a boyfriend or not but if you do, I would give it a try. It couldn't hurt! Sounds like you are becoming interested in things between guys and girls. REALLY, it is okay. Everyone gets these feelings.

Things to use to finger yourself

LOL, well, we all have out weird little habits...I'll just keep mine to myself. But on a serious note, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with what you're doing. it's perfectly normal,healthy and nothing to be ashamed about. Just don't get caught...Damn, can you imagine the embaressment?;)

What is this hard ball thing in my vagina?

don't feel bad I been humping since I was little then I quit then I got back to it again because I lost control im a girl I hump on things like bags, pillows, cups feels really good,other stuff just dont hump to much hump like 3times a week or 2.

How to get rid of a buffalo hump?

omg, I totally agree with you Kelsi4252, have you ever tried humping your cat, while you shove your dildo down it's mouth?? it feels so wrong, but it gets me sooo horny ;D

Why do I feel things move when I lay on my stomach?

yeah thts hapens some time I squirted in its eye and now its blind and cant smell my arsehole any more so what a bout the lesbian idea ?

Is sticking things in your urethra harmful?

the best thing to hump are door nobs

Is dry humping safe? Can you get pregnant?

I hump fences dirt computer the best thing is the family cat

Why does my vagina have a thing in the hole that looks like petals?

I hump to I love humping my leg and hand I don't know why I do it either but it feels good.

Can you eat/drink cold things when on your period?

lol I like what everyone has posted but yea everything they say seems like it would work I don't know im not a guy so lol good luck with that

When can the semens pass through dry humping ?

That's very normal at your age and nothing to be ashamed of. Definitely try to keep it clean and private so no one will find out and start acting stupid about it (some people can be jerks).

It may feel weird to you but most all us mammals pleasure ourselves from time to time. It's normal. It's safe. It's ok.

what is the white thing in my underwear?? is my period coming??

Ok well im not an expert or anything but maybe if you try concenrating on something else? anything? watch tv, do some homework? the best one would be to go for a walk beacause then you know your not going to do it. if you think about it it's not that weird cause heaps of people do different things to make themselves feel good so if that works for you then...
but maybe you could cut back on the amounts of time you do it???

HOLY SHIT THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THINK I'VE EVER HEARD.

I just ove to shove fish up my butt and then eat it alive mmm sssooo hhhooorrrnnnyyy

and then we can see if we are able to do it in the microwave ;D

yes I had to throw it out yesterday tho, because my king size alloy dildo broke it's jaw, but I got a new one just hen

yea thts the beeessst I rekon we should be lebian lovers do you have a cat aswell

yeah ok then we should buy a gorila to hump

yes, yes, that sounds GREAT, we could both do a usb port together, yeh?

I hump power cords window seals dirt fences computers alarm clocks it feels just g8

Try Masterbating,Instead.
It sounds to me like you just have a crazy sex drive.
Masterbating sounds like it should work.

ah haaa thats so funny-- just have sex.

You said it yourself, you do it because it feels real good. You should make sure that you don't leave a mess, and you want to maintain privacy, possibly stay in your room instead of all over the house.
Maybe as a guy I'm missing something, because that is what guys have always done. We just don't want to get caught.