What is the best and most effective weight loosing tip you can give me?

Eating healthy. Most people don't get nearly enough vegetables (raw) or fruits (also raw).

If you can stick to that, lean proteins and a moderate amount of whole grains in your diet, even without exercise, you'll lose weight.

Trouble is, most people can't stick to a diet like that.

Excersize. people say its hell but its not when your having fun. Go out with a group of mates and play cricket or tennis. Its a good way to burn calories and have fun.

I dont seem to loose any weight

You are what you eat. I think a healthy diet is more effective than any exercise routine.

Can I loose weight by may im 180 pounds ?

I think my answer would coincide with many others. But it's the basic. Eat better, and by better i mean healthier. Avoid too much quantity of foods, eat small, decent portions, and exercise daily.

A healthy heart=a healthy life.

I want to loose weight!

The best way to lose weight is to work as a mover. But work hard. I lost about 15 pounds in 3 month. i worked sometimes up to 16 hours a day. but it did help. I'm serious. That's a good advice. but if you are looking for an easy way - remember THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT!!. nothing will help you as much as hard work

how do I loose weight?