Can i highlight my hair right after dying it?

You can, its just not the greatest idea.
I would wait at least a week so the colour treatment is already worked in from the colour you just dyed it. The highlights probley wont show up as good if you do it much sooner, and it would suck to spend money on something that doesn't turn out.

I agree with everyone else...If you want you could go to a vitamin store and buy hair dye there and I believe it doesnt damage your hair. Its with out all those chemicals and stuff. Thats what my friend uses and she doesnt have to wait days get it the way she wants it.

How do I remove red highlights from my hair?

well doing it RIGHT AFTER might not be the best idea. if you actually want the color to show up, you have use the dye on dry, unwashed dirty hair, so I would suggest after you dye it just wait 2 days without washing it, and then highlight your hair at that time.

dark brown hair with blonde highlights and black low lights???

I would not recommend it

I suggest when you do the highlights to put the dye around your highlighted processing area as the base color.

You will most likely be using a hair lightener such as bleach/frosting.

Putting that over color treated hair or recently colored hair could cause unwanted tones like really orange or red brassy tones. Which may require to processing treatments and toners.

If I were you I would have someone to help if you are doing it yourself.

I would say for best results get it done professionally.

How much developer to use when dying hair?

I usually do, but I get it done at the salon, so I dont usually have any problems...

Lipstick, getting it out of hair?

You could, but it would be good to wait a week or two. Your hair will be less damaged if you wait!

How you grow pubic hair?