Dry humping objects

I have never had my period. and I am older than most people are when they get their periods (I'm not like a 11 year old kid who humps stuff) both my sisters got their periods in 7th grade, and I have been past that point for a while now and still no period. Can humping objects like stuffed animals keep me from getting my period. (proof if possible). Please help. If that is not it what is stopping it from coming?

nope. your body will menstruate whenever it's ready to. I know you are curious and you feel left out sometimes, but the flip side to that is that you don't have to deal with the monthly cramps, outragious hormone changes, and numerous other PMS symptoms. So by all means... hump away.

umm everyone just blossoms at different times. you have nothing to be afraid of. my aunt didnt get hers til she was like 16 or 17.. itll come. I promise

Is dry humping safe? Can you get pregnant?

No it cant, by now I hop you realise that.

You could ask your local doctor why you havent got it yet but it can come at any time , one of my friends got it when she was 11, 13 is only the expected age but throughout your teenage years you can get it anytime..

There are some people though who dont get it ever which is bad because they cant have babies so if it is really worrying you I think you should see the doctor just to make sure your not one of those girls...

When can the semens pass through dry humping ?

Lol megan. Uhm no humping doesnt do anything. I know it can be frustrating, but trust me you're better off not getting them for now.

If you leave your tongue out dry, can you or your tongue die?

I love humping things I pretend its a hot boy
in my grade or somthing I do it all the time
cause it feels so good it kind of feels you
doing it

How to get rid of a buffalo hump?

No, humping inanimate objects will not cause your period to delay, but here are some things that will:

- high levels of exercise on a regular basis (are you in track or on the swim team?)
- pregnancy
- artificial estrogen ('the pill' for example)
- hormonal imbalances

If you're 14 and it still hasn't come, you may want to get checked by a doctor.

Does the sperm in the condom dry up