e g shimmering dew drops on a leaf butterflys wings full moon etc?
I'm gonna say water is the most delicate. Fresh water. Of all the world's water, 97% is in the sea (can't drink it). Of the remaining 3%, 2% is frozen. So, we have 1% to use for consumption. This includes water in rivers, lakes, streams and water underground that we pump from wells. All the water we are using right now is the same water that has been here since the beginning of time. It goes down the drain, is treated as sewage, ends up clean again and discharged into a waterway of some sort. It eventually evaporates up, and rains back down. We use it again. No living thing can survive without water. Water is our most precious resource and very delicate.
A persons eyes. We can see the smallest of molecules and so very many different colours( even though we really only only see three primary colours).
"We can see the smallest of molecules"? ..... Don't try saying that on your science examinations.
The mother-in-law's feelings.
A new born insect