What all can delay my period?

Unless you are on the pill there is nothing you can do to delay your period.

I don't want to delay it. I'm 2 days late but tested negative. So I was wondering what delays it and if it is eaily delayed

How do I bypass or delay my period?

2 days isnt that late, you could be miscalculating when its due, stress also can cause a late period, sudden weight loss or gain also can. Give it three more days and if your still late take another test, if its negative see a doctor and make sure there is nothin medically wrong.

Period Delay

Stress can do it...being scared you pregnant is a real stresser.

Is it possible to stop or delay my period?

stress, being sick like having the flu, or miscalculation.

How my girl can delay periods for two days?

You can stress yourself out xD

How to delay my period on purpose?

You may be erregular too. or if you had unprotected sex, then there might be a chance you are pregnant, birthcontrol, erregular, and pregnancy is all i can think of.

Is there a home remedy to delay my period?

Well I've taken 4 tests, not any of them have been positive and I have an app that keeps track of my period.

Will being stressed delay my period?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.