Did criss angel sell his soul?

Recent Questions Religion, Spirituality & Folklore

I always assumed that myself? I have seen him rip people in half and they live How do you explain that besides for devils magic?

Do you believe in guardian angels?

Considering how easy it is for modern illusionists in a rational age who declare themselves to be illusionists, to cause people to suspect real magic, just imagine how easy it was in ancient times when everyone believed in magic anyway, for simple magicians to be regarded as sons of gods.

Did I sell my soul if I said "I sell my soul to you"?

He is a very clever illusionist and showman. He is wonderful to watch, but a bit too melodramatic. But I still like him.
(NO he didn't)

Who was arc angel gabriel?

He admits that what he does are illusions. He even has a relationship with James Randi, and will occasionally expose frauds claiming to have magical/psychic powers.

Who is the arc angel Gabriel?

no...but I do think he's very very good at combining magic with a great power to manipulate energy.

Your Soul

No, but mine's available if anyone wants it. Make an offer!

Who's your favorite angel?

A James Randi reference. Excellent.

information on the angel uriel

I dont think he did I love him to much he so awsome

What do you think about Criss Angel?

"Considering how easy it is for modern illusionists in a rational age who declare themselves to be illusionists, to cause people to suspect real magic, just imagine how easy it was in ancient times when everyone believed in magic anyway, for simple magicians to be regarded as sons of gods."

It's funny that you say that. I've heard interviews with magicians like James Randi and Banachek (both illusionists dedicated to educating the public and exposing frauds) where they've said that once they explain how frauds like Uri Geller preform their tricks and provide demonstrations as proof, there's always someone in the audience who insists that their demonstration was real magic. Even after walking them through the trick step-by-step, there's always the true believer who insists that their explanation was just subterfuge meant to keep people from discovering their powers.

What do you think about the soul?