What do i do if i don't have my contacts case?

Try and find two very small containers, and make sure they are clean and nothing is in them, put the liquid in and use them until you get another case

Do you have any lens solution? Perhaps you can keep them in that? In separate dishes?

How did I get these finger prints on my arm?

im at a friends house and i dont have the liquid..

Possibly true that if you dream of someone that they dream of you?

then you can either leave them in, or throw them away and have to get new ones, unfortunatly

Just toss the contacts and use your new ones tomorrow. I put in contacts that I had left out of the case and the solution and ended up not being able to see for a week, not even kidding. It's not worth it to keep them.

they dont help me see. their colored. so my eyes are blue so i dont want to toss them..

You can do it without the case, without the solution, forget it. They'll dry out. Check with the people you're staying with, they may have saline solution (I live in a house with a pharmacy, so we have the weirdest stuff). That will work. If not, dump them.

I use egg cups or shot glasses! But nothing can replace the saline solution. Water does NOT work!