Every web browser stores web pages, images and other downloaded content on the computer. This is called the browser's cache. Clearing it occasionally or regularly can protect your privacy and free up some space in your computer. Since every browser is different, the following sections will outline the steps involved in clearing the cache for several popular web browsers.
For Internet Explorer 8:
1. Once your browser is open, click the Safety menu. Or, optionally you may simply press Ctrl-Shift-Delete to open the Delete Browsing History window (and skip step 2)
2. Click on Delete Browsing History...
3. Select "Temporary Internet Files".
4. Click the Delete button near the bottom of the window to delete your temporary files (i.e. clear your cache).
5. If you want the browser to automatically clear the cache whenever you close it, click the Advanced tab. Click to check the box next to the "Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed" option (in the section labeled "Security"). Click OK. This will delete everything except cookies.
1. After the browser opens, click on "Tools".
2. Now click on Clear Recent History. Alternatively, you can access this menu directly by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Delete.
3. Now, beside "Time range to clear", click "Everything".
4. Click on Details and select only Cache.
5. Select Clear Now.
You may need to clear your browser and restart your browser. i am sorry we all are having this problem. Have even cleared cache and restarted the browser, keep having to clear procedure cache to improve performance. A better idea is to let your affected SP compile. before, you should choose to update all statistics properly.
Get the donationware 'CCleaner' from Piriform, Do a search on google and you'll find their link. This software makes it the easiest to do tasks like clearing the cache, temp files and a lot more. Also, it does not nag you with any unwanted messages/ads.
which cache are you referring to?
I love CCleaner :D.