What's your favorite cars?

Recent Questions Cars & Automotive

oh wow babe your realy dumb wait I dirnt last five minutes it was ater the like 2 and a half hour we went at it so I dont know what you talking bout oh but yeah what happend to the last time we tried it you dirnt last as long as I did so was up!! p.s I LOVE you TO MI VIDA. that was funny like a fat boy loves cake!!

smart car

How many registered cars in new york city?

I love you feo.haha you only lasted five minutes haha.dork.im glad you liked it.I got to school and im so hiper.jorge went to c.s.I. cus he told me to hug him and I said no and he got mad and kicked his teachers door.it reminded me of the time you got mad and punched the fence.anyways ..I miss you..a lot..and your a duck..n im bored..and your a sexcii bass player..and ill c you later and call me please and I LOVE YOU MIA AMOR LIKE A FAT BOY LOVES CAKE!:))

which car is better?

the classy cars like BMW's Aston Martins, Rolls Royce's, and the lambos, most of them anyway. I like ford mustangs and shelbys too. all great.

Whats better bmw, lexus or infinity for a car?

I'm partial to Honda's, mainly because they last forever, are amazing on gas, and are very easy to find parts for.

All 3 of my vehicle's so far have been honda's.

How can you get your car back after you've been pulled over and don't have a license?

vipers!!!

What does it mean when someone says a car has a trap speed?

corvette duh!!! my vette is red and awesome!

is it ok to use a power washer on a car ?

the scions umm yeah I know what you talking bout!! we once fit like ten people in there it was awsome!

How can a co-signer for a car loan be from out of the country?

I don't know what they are called but they are the ones that are shaped like boxes and are pretty small.

What are some cute car decorations?

second one down [link removed]. something like that could make me money. then i could buy two. and so on.

What's a suspension system on a car?