Funadvice Logo

Can they take my home...legally can they contact my children?

Home More advice Jobs & Money

I am in deep fiancial debt. How did they get unlisted numbers and address of my children. Help me. I paid credit card debts until I used up all my money and have only my social securty and home with mortage.

Lawyers cost too much. What can I do.....