Would you buy a treadmill or join a gym to use a treadmill?

I would prefer to buy a treadmill.

Right now I have a gym membership but I don't have the motivation to get in the car and drive and deal with it. When I go there around once a week I end up basically just using the treadmill for half an hour and some of the elliptical. I used to be real motivated when I joined and did weight training. But somehow I'm not anymore. The membership is $50 a month and I had it for 4 years so I feel like I have been wasting some money as there are times when 2 or 3 months will pass and I don't even go. But what if I buy the treadmill and then used it for awhile and stop using it after the newness wears out?

Should I buy an elliptical trainer or a treadmil?

If u ONLY want to run then buy bt tht can get boring after a while. Plus if u join a gym u can use the ellipticall weights and even take classes and sometimes even take a swim. I'd prefer a gym membership, but thats me

Can you buy Dexatrim in King Soopers?

I'd prefer to buy a treadmill because I'm self-conscious and when I sweat I worry that I smell terrible. If I'm inside, I can stink all I want haha.

Gym rates

Id prefere going to the gym to use a treadmill.

How do I get to the last gym in pokemon ruby version?

I joined Gold's Gym and I feel great. There are so many classes you can take now at Gold's. I work out a lot more than my legs as a fighter so it only made sense to get a membership. But do what is best for your financial situations.

On The Treadmill And I Kept Getting This Pain In My Side?

I would rather buy the treadmill . I wouldn't want to be around other people when I work out . I hate having to do stuff infront of people . Plus , if I'm at home I could put the tv on or favorite radio station while I run . [=

What age do you have to be to buy vitamins?

if i didn't already have a membership i would buy it

When can I join the gym?

If you dont intend on using the treadmill for a good length of time it would be better getting a gym membership but if you intend on doing it alot you may aswell as buy a treadmill

How do you get into a gym and how much dose it cost?

I just joined a gym and love it, they have a womens section, so you don't have to be around guys. & they have t.v for all the treadmills and have Wii Fi!!!!

Who knows how much it costs to join the YMCA?

Hello my Dear
how are you and how is everything going with you over in your country? i am is Selina by name i saw your profile at() please i will like you to contact me with this email address (selina4baby@yahoo.com) so that i can sent you my picture