How old do you have to be to buy the morning after pill and can you get them over the counter?

i dont know.but i think you can

You can get them from most pharmacy stores & Planned Parenthood, which is a lot cheaper there. I think the age is 16 or 17

Evey morning I really feel like im gonna barf

Age is 17. Need prove of age and have to be the girl buying it.

when to start the pill?

i think you should not have to be an age to be able to buy this

Weird spotting while on the pill

You have to be 17 to get it without a prescription. I too heard that planned parenthood has it cheaper but I checked their website and it said its costs 35 dollars, which I think is pretty standard at most pharmacies. Make sure you take it within 72 hours of the incident and know that the sooner you take it, the more likely it is to be effective.

Should I let my boyfriend buy me breast implants?

It doesn't matter what age you are. I'm 19, and I was 13 when I had my first morning after pill. I usually call Telehealth when I don't want to waste my time going up to the hospital. I went up to the hospital before, and got a pill from them. If you have a family doctor, they could probably give that to you too. Or if you have a public health unit, they will give you antibiotics or condoms, tests, and they would probably prescribe you some morning after pills if you explained your situation and they see that you're not ready for a child. But obviously you should be mature enough to know that already as well. Don't have unprotected sex if you don't want to deal with the consequences. Not only that, but you could probably catch something if you don't know who you're sleeping with. There are many diseases out there. Having sex with a condom doesn't just protect you from it. You can even get stuff from oral sex if you didn't know that. So always wrap up unless you have proof that the person is cleaned!!

Can I get on the Pill while underage in Canada?

I'm not sure as to where you live but in the UK you can be any age and it is free for under 16's.

How do I stop being late for school in the morning?

Telehealth is registered nurses who sit there and give you advice or answer health questions that you've got that noone else can give you a helpful answer on.

Over the Counter or Presciption

You have to be 18 here. And if a person 18 or older buys it for a minor they can get into trouble.

Please answer asap...over the counter meds...