Do guys care about breast size?

do guys care about breast size? what sizes are nice?

I only care about breast size if they dont fit with your body type, but if they look perfect for your body ill rail you till next sunday!

well my girl is a like a 32 b or whatever and were 13 and I can really ask for much more... She is pretty and a great girl and I mean I care about size but personality/hotness will usually come before size and I think that goes for mos people.

how can I turn my guy on?

most guys shouldn't care about your breast size until you get married - but even then, it shouldn't matter. but in reality, that doesn't happen, and people have sex outside of marriage. so, if he doesn't like you for you, ditch him, because there's not much that you can do otherwise.

When a guy eats you out, what does the girl do?

I s=agree with soccer 1313 a guy that really likes you wont care about how big or small your breasts are ^ ^ ... jut look for that one lucky guy and remember not to rush it ^ ^... hope I helped ~kaitlyn~

Does it hurt when a guy cums in you

I really dont care about breast size. I mean, I love the girl for who she is, not the chest. but anyways, I generally dont like them big. I havent dated over a c and im ok with that =^_^= joe =^_^=

How do you "feel up" a guy?

Peronsally I dont like huge breasts, I prefer purkiness before largeness. But honestly, if your breast size makes that big of a difference with a guy, than it just shows how shallow he is.

Every guy has his own preference of course, so your going to get a lot of different responses..

If a guy cums inside you, can you feel it?

well a lot of guys go for big breasts which is fine for me as I like smaller ones so there's more for me...just kidding:) But seriously smaller is better...easier and nicer to hold and play with and also I heard more sensitive for the girl too:)

What turns guys on?

what lengh is considered big for a guys dick??

omg I have the same bra size as jessica alba lol and im only 15 and if im like my nan or mum when I hit 16 I will be d cup lol haha does anyone believe that paris hilton one?

What do you do when a guy kisses your neck?

Well if your COMPLETELY flat then no I dont like that but at the same time having ones that would really make your back hurt are too big.

Guys will notice a bigger chest first simply because its RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF EM.
Doesnt mean better though necessarily, just that you are noticeed half a second before others. Not really a biggie. (Har har)

Shape tends to be more important. If its just the size, then either she is dating a 12 year old kid or is dating someone who has the mental age of a 12 year old kid. At most.

Why is it a turn on for a guy for a girl to suck on his finger?

Each guy has his own taste in breats. In the time I've been dating my boyfriend mine had grown and he has like all the sizes but, it's more because he liked me first. He is always going to like my body because he likes my personality. Mine our 38 B and they started as 32 A. So it doesn't matter what size or how they looks each pair are different and each guy is different.

How many times does a guy precum before ejaculation?

no boy should care how big your boobs are its pathetic
you didnt choose to be that way and if they comment on them or say something horribal about your boobs tell them to f***
off you obviously dont like me the way I am and
I ent gettin a boob job just for you
thats what you should say we all come different shapes and sizes some matture some imature but I ent mature or imature I just know how to have fun ;)
with my friends
be your own person
im 13 btw lol
x

lol, well I'm a 32C, I hope thats good enough! yikes

dosn't mind what size they are but most guys dont like them to small

omg I have the same bra size as jessica alba lol and im only 15 and if im like my nan or mum when I hit 16 I will be d cup lol

I LIKE BIG BOOBS BUT I GO FOR AVERAGE TOO BUT IF THEY ARE FLAT CHESTED FORGET IT

depends on the Male,Ask Him?

I LIKE BIG BREAST

Guys don't care as much about breast size as you think they would, just to give you an idea, here are bra sizes of many celebs... ranging from small to large.

Keira Knightly 32 A
Kate Moss 32 A
Goldie Hawn 34 A
Cher 32 B
Eva Longoria 32 B
Sandra Bullock 33 B
Cameron Diaz 34 B
Jessica Alba 34 C
Kate Winslet 34 C
Katie Holmes 34 C
Angelina Jolie 34 C
Britney Spears 34 C
Paris Hilton 32 D

I hope that gives you an idea of just how much breast sizes varies. there is no 'normal' breast size.

Jessica Alba is considered the sexiest woman in the world for 2007, by participants in FHM's survey, which resulted in eight million votes being cast. This isn't a scientific survey, but the results must hold some merit. How is it possible that a woman with average sized breasts is considered sexier than a woman with large breasts? The third ranked woman, Eva Longoria, has even smaller breasts than Jessica, yet she beat out 97 other women. Eva was the most popular woman in Maxim magazine's 2005 and 2006 top 100 list, losing out to Lindsay Lohan (36B) in 2007. In October 2007, Esquire magazine voted Charlize Theron (36B) the 'sexiest woman alive' for 2007. Doesn't this provide evidence to prove that women with small breasts can be and are considered attractive by a sizeable percentage of the male population?

xox
Sika

No. I love small breasts. More than a mouthful is a waste.