How can i make my breasts smaller?

how can I make my breast smaller, I'm a 38D. they make me look 20lbs. bigger. I'm 5'9 size 12-14 bottom. ex-large and 16 top.

I'm a little over weight, just slightly though,I'm 5'1 and my boobs are 34 DD's and they're annoying LOL.

we are much into the same problem.I have stretch marks on my breast and it makes me feel uncomfortable when guys keep staring at my breast when I wear dresses or tight shirt. However, I have this friend who had successfully reduce her breast size.she is cup D and now she is a cup A.She was addicted to some kind of drug that im not sure what it is. Its not just her breast that gets smaller but all her body,her legs,arms and even her face.But when I look at her,im 100% sure that big breast can become smaller without surgery.

How do I make my breast grow

How to make breasts grow?

well if you are a little over weight you can try eating a healthier diet and exercise, you'll lose weight and that they will become small w/o surgery.

Nipple piercings on small breasts?

I am only 15 years old and my breast are very big and I have a very very small body. they looks like a slipper and have stretch marks.I an very uncomfortable when boys look at them when I wear spriggety straps. how can I get them to be small and stiff

Is it true that if you massage your breast they will grow?

IM ONLY 15 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE A VERY VERY SMALL BODY. MY BREAST ARE VERY BIG FOR MY BODY. THEY ARE GIVING ME BACK PROBLEM. THEY ALSO LOOKS LIKE A SLIPPER.HOW CAN I MAKE THEM GET SMALLER AND STIFF? I FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN GUYS LOOK AT THEM. I WOULD LIKE TO WEAR HALF DRESSES WITHOUT WEARING A BRAW

At what age to breasts stop growing?

I CURRENTLY WRITE ON breast. large breast is really a problem
visit my blog for info
www.mybreasthealth.blogspot.com

Can you have smaller breasts and still be an hourglass figure?

Does soy milk help your breasts grow?

I have small body I am just 5 1 and I feel my breasts are are really huge ... what can I do to make them smaller

what is the attractive breast size which every girl dreams?

I'm 55 and my grilfriend back in the day had the biggest breast she use rub her breast with oil and lay a hot towel on her at night and her breast got really small in about 2 months it works

Average breast size?

Try rubbing castor oil and laying a hot towel on you at night it works

girls only ways to make my breast grow faster?

Something a man would say lol to much work

make big breast smaller