Bleeding in my pregnant dog

Why is she bleeding she is 35 days pregnant and has had a scan?

Recent Questions Pets & Animals  Add Answer

Good for you gettting your dog into the Vet ASAP.

How did that work with the lost puppy? Did they leave it in? Just curious how the Vet handled a situation like that?

I am glad your dog was ok.

yes taken her to the vets and they have said that it was the loss of a puppy but she could be fine with the rest, so fingers crossed and thanks to those of you that answered...
thanks again kelly

Dogs have milk come out and not be pregnant?

Call your vet...there are probably a dozen reasons this could be happening...10 or which are no big deal...but how do you know, unless you ask a professional?

phrannie

How young can your dog get pregnant at?

How is your dog doing?

Can a dog have bleeding during pregnancy?

if it just a little shes all right but if it dosent stop and keeps bleeding a little more and more it will lose the puppies.

Can I feel the puppies moving if my dog is pregnant?

You need to take her to a VET it sounds like one of the sacks has busted. But also sometimes female dogs do bleed a little while they are pregnant. I know that my dog did that when I was younger and my mom took her to the VET and they said is could have been a still born puppy but as they could see they were all fine. She had 5 healthy puppies later. They said that she was just bleeding from the stress in her little tummy ! Hope I helped But still go get her checked out !!

The dog (female)stop bleeding when pregnag?

my husky is 4 weeks pregnant and bleeding quite a bit been to the vets today had a scan and seen 2 live healthy pups vet has put her on antibotics just incase but she is well in her self its just a waiting game now fingers crossed to see if she can keep hold of the pups im praying xx how did yr dog get on ive never had a pregnant dog bleed before

is my dog pregnant

my dogs not due for another week but just had a very black discharge

How long are goldfish pregnant for?