Can I get birth control pills from another doctor?

I have never used birth ctrl pills and am scared of going to my family doc… is there anyway I can see other doctor and get my prescription

Answer #1

you could go to the health department to get them for free or just go to the doctor and get them to subscribe them 2 you or you can go to a gonocologist (a woman) doctor and get her to subscribe them to you

Answer #2

You can go to a planned parenthood? I think thats what is called. Or a health clinic. You could also go to a gynocologist.

hope I helped, xoxo :)

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Nevada MMJ Card Doctor

Medical Marijuana, Healthcare Services, Telemedicine


MMJ Doctor

Health & Wellness, Medical Services, Alternative Medicine


Lip Doctor

Scar Treatment, Scar Reduction, Beauty Services


IVF Doctors in Mohali

IVF Clinics, Fertility Specialists, Reproductive Health Services


Carolina Doctors Med Care

Family Care, Urgent Care, Medical Services